How To Set Up Amazon Seller Accountadmin
If you want to know how to be an Amazon seller and want to sell products online, we are here to guide you. In the United States, Amazon is the biggest online marketplace and ecommerce catalog management services that sells goods ranging from books, toys, food, electronics, games, apps, and much more.
You have a small business and to deal with storing and shipping products, you don’t have the time, space, or desire. Here, becoming an Amazon seller is the solution of all your problems.
Sell on Amazon for free and without paying a cent for that create an Amazon seller account. We will guide you on how. Read below to know more about the Amazon seller account. Amazon seller account management service is of 2 types, where you need to pay a monthly fee and where you need not pay anything. This content comes handy for them who are looking to set up an Amazon seller account.
What are the advantages of being Amazon Individual Seller?
As you are new in this industry and want to check how the market accepts your product, to experiment with small quantities and nominal pricing, Amazon Individual Seller Plans offer you flexibility. You will get the confidence that you need to have a full-fledged business.
Although you have been in business for long, for you getting online is a big step. You need to explore the power of online selling as you are not very sure of how all this works. To explore beyond your curiosity, Amazon individual selling plan is incredible for you and at an almost no-cost.
Step by step guide for Setting Up an Amazon Seller Account
1. In the top right corner of any page, click on the “Your Account” button as you are going to set up the seller profile. Click on “Your Seller Account” once the account page is displayed. On the right side of the page, it is found under the tab “Your Other Accounts.”
2. The page will display this message: “We do not recognize you, as there is no previously established seller account. You have to sign in next to view your Seller Account,. As a new seller, you need to click the sign-in option.
3. The email address should be linked with Amazon and the seller need to click the link, “I do not have an Amazon.com password.’ To go further, click the “Continue” button.
4. The seller clicks the “Continue” button after entering his name and password twice.
5. Create a username on the seller’s store page which will appear and on all of the seller’s listings. Buyers know the name of the store from where they are making purchase, so it is recommended to change the nickname to the company’s name. Here, domain names are not allowed.
6. Seller must have to put specific credit card information and the billing address on seller’s page before clicking the “Continue” button.
7. You will be redirected to the confirmation page where you have to:
- Review the details of credit or debit card, address, and phone number what you enter.
- As the account will not be finalized until this agreement is signed, so Sign the Participation Agreement also.
- Banking details also need later. Amazon.com will validate the seller’s credit card information with the bank to verify the seller’s identity. For this validation, the seller will not be charged for anything.
8. After entering an address, as well as work and home telephone numbers, click the “Continue” button. To finalize the creation of the Seller Account A phone number is necessary because Amazon verifies the account by telephone. The seller will be given a four-digit PIN after entering a valid phone number where the seller can be reached and then prompted over the phone to enter the PIN. On the screen, a successful verification will appear automatically once completed.
9. To finalize the registration, the seller has to click “Register and Continue.”
Set Up Your Seller Profile
Complete your public seller profile once your account is active. This is the next step to selling on Amazon. For your business, the Amazon Seller profile should be just like your Amazon-based social network profile. Customers will know about your company, view your shipping and return policies, review customer feedback, and more from there.
In your Seller Profile Here are the main sections you’ll want to complete right away:
“About Seller” Section: this is a small introduction type about your small business for buyers. Tell the story of how you started your business, let them know about you, share your company philosophy, and to establish an emotional connection as a seller add any other information that may help the buyer.
Your Seller Logo: On your At a Glance page, Customers will see your logo, on your storefront, and the Offer Listing Page. The logo should be 120 x 30 pixels in size. The image must not contain a URL or any reference to your website.
Return and Refund Policies: how customers should return items, the seller should provide instructions, including the address where the merchandise should be returned to. To process a refund should inform the customers about the estimated time. As per amazon policy, buyers are allowed for a minimum of 30 days of return.
You’ll be able to access your Seller Central Dashboard after providing all this information. Now, you can start listing products and start selling on Amazon.
Pick up a selling plan according to your business
There are two selling plans At Amazon India, and you can opt for one when filling up the Amazon registration form.
Fulfilment by Amazon – at its warehouses, Amazon stores your products and handles the packaging and delivery of the product on its own to the customer.
Fulfilment by Merchant – In this case, you can choose to deliver the goods yourself. Your selling plan will be ‘Fulfilled by Merchant.’ You are responsible for maintaining the inventory, packaging, labeling, and shipment to the customer as a seller.
Amazon Easy Shipment program – In this case, from the registered business address, Amazon executives collect your product and deliver it to the buyer. In addition to the marketplace commission, this service is chargeable, and you need to pay to Amazon India. Pick the fulfilment service best suited for you according to your business category.